Lou’s Car Care Center has an immediate opening for an automotive technician to join our production team. We are a progressive, state-of-the-art, family-owned, independent auto repair shop that services every make and model. Seeking a go-getter, fast leaner, who owns his/her own tools, and is a team player.
At Lou’s, your personal goals are just as important as your professional goals, and we want to help you achieve success in all areas of your life. We want you to thrive! We have been serving the Baldwinsville and surrounding communities since 1976.
Our customers trust our shop, so we always have plenty of good business year-round. Even if you have never worked in an independent shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our shop!
Submit your resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential.
Why else to consider Lou’s Car Care?
- 5-day work week, No weekends
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week + overtime with a billed hour bonus
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Paid personal time off, vacation and holidays
- Unlimited training and continuing education/ certifications
A few things we need from you:
- A strong desire to part of a team while bringing a great attitude and hunger to grow professionally & personally!
- Valid Driver’s License
- NYS Inspector’s License
- Tools required to meet your skill level
- 3+ years on-the-job automotive technician experience
- ASE Certifications a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like to set up a confidential interview, please send us your resume [email protected].
Let's Connect! Click on the links below to stay in touch with the Lou's Car Care Community: