Automotive Service Advisor
Lou’s Car Care Center is seeking an Automotive Service Advisor that is highly motivated, driven, and customer service oriented. Someone who enjoys working with a great team and amazing customers! Must have 3+ years of on-the-job experience presenting automotive maintenance, repairs, and diagnostic estimates for Domestic, Asian & European vehicles. In this role, you will serve as the front facing image of our business and act as a liaison between our loyal customers and technicians. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the in-take and cashing out of customers, proper write-up of work orders, sales of services and repairs, ordering parts, and daily scheduling of service appointments.
With over 1300 5-Star Reviews and one of AAA’s top ten auto repair shops in Central New York, we believe you can take us to the next level, and we can do the same for you! Over the past 45 years, we’ve built a business that has a strong foundation based on family, tremendous customer relationships and a work environment that respects and allows each team member to grow. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and each member of our team.
- 5-day work week, no weekends
- Paid holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Paid personal Time Off, Vacation & Holidays
- Paid training multiple times a year, -- some with travel
- We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience
- An environment that rewards creativity and promotes personal growth
- Must have 3+ years of automotive service advising and writing experience
- Must have solid computer skills --Including Tablets
- Must have a strong drive to succeed
- Must be open to learning -- every minute of every day
- Must have a genuine love for helping people
Lou’s Car Care Center is a top-level, family owned and operated repair shop that strives to provide the best work environment and culture for each one of our team members. Please reply to this ad and attach a current resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a confidential interview.
If you would like to set up a confidential interview, please send us your resume [email protected].